Fundraising Day is the perfect opportunity for small charities to engage with current and new supporters to get fundraising. Fundraising Day 2018 will take place on 21st June with plenty of free events, initiatives and resources for your charity to engage with. Click on the following links for more information:
- FSI Fundraising Conference
- Give At Checkout Competition– fundraise from eBay users
- Fundraise for yourself with our easy to use toolkits
– Great Big Small Charity Quiz
– Community Fundraising Guide
1. The FSI Fundraising Conference: Sharing the Best 2018
The Fundraising Conference will take place during Small Charity Week on Thursday 21st June. The conference will give small charities the chance to access learning from experts on a range of different topics, including:
- Building Donor Loyalty – Professor Adrian Sargeant, University of Plymouth
- Making Major Gifts Work in a Small Charity, Christine Harris, London School of Economics
- Building Strategic Corporate Partnerships, Brendan Hanlon, Just a Drop
- Online Fundraising – Theory into Practice, Rachel Earnshaw, The Big Give and Suzie Rees, East African Playgrounds
- Future Proofing your Fundraising – Maximising Millennials, Morgan Kainth, Raise your Hands
- Meet the Donor – A panel of Trust and Foundations
You must be a member of the Foundation for Social Improvement to attend the conference (membership is free and provides access to a wider small charity support programme). Eligibility is open to charities and community organisations with an annual turnover under £1.5 million.
Book your place today before they’re all snapped up.
2. eBay’s Give at Checkout Competition
Give at Checkout is an eBay for Charity fundraising channel enabling eBay shoppers to add a donation when they’re completing a purchase.
To mark Small Charity Week 2018, for the first time eBay for Charity and PayPal Giving Fund have reserved all give at checkout slots for small charities for two weeks to help each winning charity raise more.
All you need to do to enter is provide a 90-character message by Friday 1st June following the format set out in our handy guide. Five winning charities will be picked from the entrants. Good luck!
Back to top
3. Fundraising Resources:
The Great Big Small Charity Quiz Download Pack 2018
The Great Big Small Charity Quiz is back for 2018! This annual quiz is a great resource to use for your own Small Charity Week fundraising event, and has become a tradition among many of the small charities the FSI work with. Download the quiz to get fundraising
Community Fundraising Guide
Make the most of Small Charity Week and fundraise in your community – it is the perfect opportunity to raise the profile of your charity and the amazing work you do for those in your local area. Download our Community Fundraising Guide for free.
Good luck fundraisers! Please keep us informed of your plans so we can help to promote your event, and tell us how much you raise!
If you are interested in sponsoring Small Charity Week 2018, please contact email@example.com