Thursday 21st June
Fundraising Day s the perfect opportunity for small charities to engage with current and new supporters to get fundraising. Fundraising Day 2018 took place on 21st June with plenty of free events, initiatives and resources for your charity to have engaged with.
The FSI Fundraising Conference: Sharing the Best 2018
The Fundraising Conference took place during Small Charity Week on Thursday 21st June. The conference gave small charities the chance to access learning from experts on a range of different topics, including:
- Building Donor Loyalty: Professor Adrian Sargeant, University of Plymouth
- Making Major Gifts Work in a Small Charity: Christine Harris, London School of Economics
- Building Strategic Corporate Partnerships: Brendan Hanlon, Just a Drop
- Online Fundraising – Theory into Practice: Rachel Earnshaw, The Big Give and Suzie Rees, East African Playgrounds
- Future Proofing your Fundraising – Maximising Millennials: Morgan Kainth, Raise your Hands
- Meet the Donor – A panel of Trust and Foundations
Read our Conference newsletter for top tips, pictures and summaries of the sessions.
If you are interested in sponsoring Small Charity Week 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org