Children’s art competition
RD&E Charity, England, Exeter
South West, Free
RD&E Art Competition
Get creative and enter the RD&E Charity art competition!
Design a colourful and vibrant surfboard and be in with a chance to have it printed!
The winning design will be incorporated into the redesign of our children’s waiting area wall art. Entries cost a minimum donation of £2 each and all proceeds will go towards our Starfish Appeal.
The money raised for the Starfish Appeal will help us create a warm, bright and engaging space for children, young people and their families in our children’s services and outpatient waiting areas.
Competition closes on Monday 17 August 2020. Ages 4-16.
How to enter:
1. Donate your entry fee on bit.ly/RDEart and note down your donation reference
2. Download the surfboard template here: bit.ly/SurfboardTemplate
3. Fill in contact details along with your donation reference on the surfboard template
4. Create your design either on paper or on your computer
5. Send in a picture of your design to email@example.com
Event location and contact details
Date: 15 June
- 17 August
Time: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm
Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
Contact person: Fundraising Team
Contact telephone number: 01392 402040
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org