Monday 17th June
Small Charity Week 2019 will kick off with I ♥ Small Charities Day on 17th June. This is a day to raise awareness of the work of all small charities across the UK. Getting involved is easy and your small charity has the chance to win up to £450!
I ♥ Small Charities Day Social Media Competitions
- #ILoveSmallCharities Twitter competition – winning small charity gets a £150 donation
- #ILoveSmallCharities Facebook competition – winning small charity gets a £150 donation
- #ILoveSmallCharities Instagram competition – winning small charity gets a £150 donation
How to enter:
Take a photo of yourself holding up a poster that reads:
“I love (your charity’s name) because (why you love them)”.
Then simply post it to either Twitter, Instagram, the Small Charity Week Facebook page or all three, depending on which competitions you wish to participate in. Make sure you include the #ILoveSmallCharities hashtag when you post your photograph so we can track your entry.
Who can post photos?
The competition is designed to help new and current supporters engage with your charity. However, if your supporter group don’t have their own social media accounts, images posted by the small charity are also accepted.
How are entries counted?
- Entries are counted as one vote per post with a unique image/message
- Double entries are not valid e.g. an individual posting a photo and then the charity reposting the same one
- A group picture, e. with five people and five posters, is counted as one entry per person in the photo holding a unique poster
I ♥ Small Charities Day is a great opportunity to engage current and new supporters and to raise your profile to the broadest audience possible. Start preparing your activity now and let your supporters know what you are planning through your communications. We have provided supporting materials for you to promote the competition to potential supporters which you can download.
I Love Small Charities Day is supported by Ansvar
With over 50
year’s experience, Ansvar is now one of the leading charity insurers in the UK. As a specialist ethical insurer we are committed to serving the not-for-profit sector. We do this by providing optimal support to our panel of insurance intermediaries, with a range of tailored insurance solutions meeting the needs of individuals and organisations in the not-for-profit sector; encompassing churches, connected organisations, charities and other voluntary groups.
If you are interested in sponsoring Small Charity Week 2019, please contact email@example.com